Network Security Audits
With the multitude of methods to violate network security it is not a wonder that this can bring up so many questions and concerns. Fortunately Networks Connect Inc. can provide an answer to many of these questions and concerns. Here are just some of the answers that Networks Connect Inc. professional network security auditing team will provide for when, not if the attack happens.
Server and workstation performance and configuration.
- User lists with file system rights to home directories
- User group listings with active members
- Share lists with users and their rights to them
- Login scripts for all users on the network
- Access rights to key systems on your server such as DNS, DHCP, Mail
- Remote access applications and services along with who uses them
- Server performance information such as user load, cpu activity, process's and more
- File system spyware and virus check
- Physical location access security evaluation
- Server software patch level needs
- Server backups and restore testing
Network performance and configuration.
- Active number of real devices with valid address's on the network
- Evaluation of physical security of network cabling
- Use of a network packet sniffer to hunt for current violations
- Network router and switch vulnerability testing
- Router configuration overview and evaluation
- Logical and physical network map provided
- Actual network performance metrics
- Complete firewall rules configuration evaluation
- Well know and not so well known network exploits testing
- Administrator level password, rights, and access verifications
- Port scanning of all devices found to document services offered
Networks Connect INC. will analyze the information collected and assemble relevant information into our Security Vulnerability Report. This will help you manage your risks by prioritizing vulnerabilities into high, medium and low classifications. Once your vulnerabilities have been identified, we can help you eliminate these risks and to get the piece of mind of a secure network.
Networks Connect INC. security audits will save you time and money by providing you the information you need to make good security and computer access policy decisions to protect your network investment. This service is great for quickly receiving an assessment of your networks security while preventing others from successfully attacking your server, your network and your data.